So, we are back today with a new tag post! We were tagged a little while back by one of our favorite book bloggers, Savannah @ The Book Prophet. Thank you, Savannah! We love her blog and it seems like she has been around with us in the book blogosphere since the beginning of everything! If you want to see her answers to these questions, check out her post here! But, before we get started on the rest of the tag, we have to go over the rules, so here we go…
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
Describe your perfect reading spot!
One of these. We need a window. And we need a bench seat. That just seems … right. Enough said.
Tell us three bookish confessions!
- We buy all the books in a series when they come out, even if we have not read the first one but just think we will like it.
- We can only read one book at a time.
- We DON’T organize our bookshelves by genre or alphabetically or anything logical like that. We simply organize by the size of the book. We know, *cringe* for some of you. But AESTHETIC.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
We actually don’t cry at all when reading books. It has never happened, and that is not an exaggeration. We’re not sure why, because we have read plenty of tear jerking moments, but for some reason books just don’t get us that way. We cry in movies and TV, but never books!
How many books are on your bedside table?
Just one. We only ever read one book at a time!
What’s your favorite snack to eat while you are reading?
Cheetos. Give us all the Cheetos.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone!
Hunger Games. City of Bones. Fangirl.
Show us a picture of your favorite bookcase or a bookshelf!
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words!
Absolutely, positively everything.
- Acacia @ The Pemberly Reader
- Jasmine @ singprettyreadbooks
- Angela @ Pooled Ink
- Sahi @ My World of Books
- Megan @ She Reads Reviews
So, that’s all that we have for today! We hope you guys had as much fun reading our answers as we had writing them! As always, if tagged, don’t feel obligated to do the post, but if you do do it, please let us know because we would love to see your answers! Also, if we didn’t tag you, please feel free to do the post as well; the more the merrier! Until next week everybody, have a good weekend 🙂
5 thoughts on “The Book Blogger Test”
I love the pictures of the reading spots, they seem perfect!
they are quite nice aren’t they!?!? 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ahhhh those reading spots are so beautiful ❤ I don't cry during movies/tv shows/books either. I feel like I must be dead inside or something but nothing makes me cry haha!
YESSSSS a kindred spirit! hahaha there’s just something about it, we feel for the characters, but in the end it is just a story…
LikeLiked by 1 person